Sunday, February 1, 2009

Changes

When most people are slowing down it seems that the
months of November and December are the busiest for
me....work involves long sessions starting very early in
the morning or in the middle of the night (depends on
how you look at that) but it really keeps me from sharing.

This is our Christmas tree - i buy it in early December and
put it up to enjoy as long as possible....After i took all the
decorations off - could not burn it so we stuck it in an empty
post hole in the back yard....it is still green and the needles
are just beginning to fall...



The first few weeks in January I try to come back to reality
and wake eat and sleep in a "real-time" manner...the oaks
over my head in my chair swing....and i have plenty of friends
to keep me company......





No comments: